7.12.2005

Coke Zero - not bad

In the ever crowded field of no-calorie soda - there is a new entrant - Coke Zero. I figured what the heck, give it a shot ... it's zero carbs ... zero calories ... and $.50 for a 20oz attempt - an introductory offer at most grocery stores.

At first taste, I thought I was drinking regular coke. It was sweet, with that carbonated bite to it. It was a lovely floral boquet with a slight hint of oak, berries, and something I couldn't quite put my finger on, but I think it was chocolate -- wait ... this is my Coke Zero review ... oops.

Seriously tho, aren't there enough diet drinks with diet coke and lime, lemon, grapefruit, and kiwi, diet pepsi with all those things, pepsi one, diet rite, diet RC, diet 7up, sprite zero, and the whole host of store brands, rootbeers, fruity things. It's a veritable cornicopia of flavors. Where does Coke Zero fit in ... well ... I think it's up there as one of my new favorites. At least this week.

No comments: