9.28.2005

Ireland - 9/27 - a birthday abroad

I woke up early ... on this my 33rd birthday ... in a different time and place. I was a bit anxious about driving from my new hotel to intel as the path to get to onto the motorway was a bit tricky. I asked the concierge to draw a map, and it was perfectly simple to follow. Without it though, I would have wound up in south Dublin I'm sure. The drive in was uneventful and I was mentally preparing for a fun day (dripping with sarcasm).

My work day at Intel Ireland was to consist of working from 9am to about 10pm (which is most definately NOT the standard work day). The day was very productive, and the project work was wildly successfull with us being able to finish all of the things we had schedule ... although it did take a smidge longer than I had hoped.

The evening consisted of me driving back into "town", climbing into bed, and passing out.

No comments: